Monday, October 31, 2011

Kim Kardashian files for divorce after two months

Well, I don't know. To be honest, I haven't kept up with this. How much did Kim Kardashian's "wedding" cost? $10 million? And they got paid over $17 million for it? Turns out that the engagement ring alone cost $2 million.

But Kim's pimp/mother declared that the groom was living off Kim's work. He was a basketball player and the players have been locked out in a labor dispute. She would be the only breadwinner!

So. Kim filed for divorce.

I saw on The Soup that Kim's second husband knew nothing about her first "marriage" even after they were engaged.

I generally favor no-fault divorce. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Kardashian should have to prove infidelity. Make her produce another sex tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment