Sunday, March 25, 2012

Breaking Bad

I hear that Breaking Bad, season 5, is scheduled to start filming tomorrow. I don't know when it'll be broadcast.

I wrote here some time ago that the only suspense is how they're going to justify stretching it out for another season. They seemed to have wrapped things up at the end of the last season. Jesse and Walter shook hands and went their separate ways.

"I won," Walter told his wife.

There were things I didn't like about the show, things that didn't seem to make sense at the time which now do. There were a few points where problems were solved by coincidence and their lawyer knew too many guys who could help them with too many things. How big of a criminal underworld does Albuquerque have?

But now I am in suspense. What are they going to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment