Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Chad Everett

Chad Everett has died at age 75. I used to see him on re-runs of Medical Center. In a two part episode, he gave the dad from The Brady Bunch a sex change operation. I was surprised to see he was in Gus Van Sant's remake of Psycho.

I remember my sister disliked him after Lilly Tomlin walked off the set of the Dick Cavett Show after Everett listed his wife as one of his possessions. I searched for it on You Tube----it wasn't  there, but apparently it was a common search. A lot of other people were trying to find it, too. Google "chad everett lilly tomlin" and see how many hits you get.

His wife died last year.

Amazing how one moment on The Dick Cavett Show has followed him for decades.

I haven't seen him in anything in years but he's been working steadily according to imdb.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment