Sunday, December 8, 2013

Mia Farrow, Woody Allen, Frank Sinatra, Ronan Farrow, et al

First of all, I go by my middle name and I've known several people who do. It's not that unusual. So it's weird that Seamus Ronan Farrow changed his name to Ronan Seamus Farrow instead of simply going by his middle name. All the kids in that family change their names all the time which makes it hard to keep your celebrity gossip about them straight. I don't remember what Moses' name is now. Poor kid.

It would be okay if they had normal names, like Jack or Bill or Mary. But Dylan went through a couple of name changes and now calls herself "Malone".

I also think it's weird that Mia has announced that Ronan may be the spawn of Frank Sinatra. He does look like him. But you think he wants to hear about his elderly mother's sex life? Mia was a swinger. Didn't she break up Andre Previn's marriage?

And in spite of her outrage over Woody Allen's apparent crimes against Dylan, Mia is friends with and defends Roman Polanski---dismisses his criminality as a bad choice.

Ronan made some quip on Twitter about Father's Day---something about his father also being his brother-in-law. Trying to make like Woody Allen was the freak, like they'd be a perfectly normal family if not for him.

I hope Ronan is Frank Sinatra's. He was some sort of child prodigy and I like Woody Allen okay, but I don't like the idea of his having spawned a child prodigy.

No comments: