Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Twin Peaks on Netflix

I know I'm years and years behind the times.

I'm sitting here watching Twin Peaks.

It reminds me of The Love Boat. You could turn it on in the middle, watch as much or as little of it as you wanted and it didn't matter that much.

It's interesting. It's all right.

I don't really like the FBI guy.

Phil Donahue did a show on it. They had one of the directors on. A sort of loud obnoxious woman in the audience seemed to hurt his feelings when she said that she wasn't trying to insult him, but she could see the difference when he was dircting and not David Lynch. The actors defended his directing.

I'm sitting here and I can't tell who directed what.

It's a TV show. You only have a week to film. I suppose there would be a difference but I can't see how the director mattered that much.

Now there's an insurance salesman named Neff, a reference to Double Indemnity which is sort of annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment