Monday, February 10, 2014

Something I saw on Family Feud

I'll tell you something else that has haunted me for years.

It was an episode of Family Feud. I hated that show. Why was I watching it? Maybe we didn't have cable.

There was a simple question. What's the first thing a husband asks the doctor upon the birth of his child. There were two answers.

The first person said, "How is the baby?" Yes, that one was up there.

Next, it was Grandpa's turn. What is the first thing a husband asks the doctor upon the birth of his child?

"How soon can I have sex?" Grandpa said.

There was an awkward silence. Then...well, no, obviously that wasn't up there.

The family lost the game and left the stage in shame, humiliated, all because of Grandpa. I don't know if he was trying to be funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment