Saturday, May 10, 2014

Seth Rogen, 32, attacks underage boy

Millionaire Zionist Seth Rogen (left) with internet predator James Franco.

Meeting with young boy arranged in Germany

I'll have to side with Justin Bieber. Apparently, when Bieber was about thirteen, he wanted to meet Seth Rogen when they both appeared on a TV show in Germany. Bieber was nervous and failed to adequately enthuse over him.

"He's a piece of shit," Rogen cleverly quipped, a fine example of the comic genius for which he is so well known. "He's a dick."

Rogen told what happened:
And it was weird, I was like, 'Sure, I'll meet him.' So I went outside to meet him and he was acting like I asked to meet him. It was very nonchalant, 'Yo man. Wassup,' and I was like, 'What the fuck, I don't give a fuck about, I don't want to meet you. Don't act all nonplussed to meet me. I didn't want to meet you. I was totally cool not meeting you… But I was like, fine, I wouldn't have said anything, I was like, 'He's a bit of a motherfucker. Whatever. He's young, the kid's a dick.'
And then I met him like two years later maybe, I saw him again at an MTV awards show and he literally had a snake wrapped around his fucking wrist that he was wearing as an accouterment and I was like, 'What the fuck,' and I talked to him for like five minutes and I was like, 'Fuck this kid.' He was trying to be funny with like, 'Hey this snake.'
And, because of this, because he acted "all nonplussed to meet me", Seth Rogen has seethed with hatred against Justin Bieber ever since.

Rogen says that his parents met in Israel, he started out as a "comedian" at a "summer camp" run by a sinister foreign Zionist agency called "Habonim Dror". He's signed onto a letter smearing the filmmakers who objected to the Toronto film festival being used to promote Israel and has attacked anyone who criticizes Israel in Hollywood.

I don't know why a Canadian Zionist like Rogen came to the United States in the first place. Why isn't he in Israel? Then he could be in the Israeli Army.

Rogen, by the way, was calling Justin Bieber a "piece of shit" while laughing about his friend James Franco's attempted molestation of a high school girl.
The girl he’s referring to is 17-year-old Lucy Clode, whom Franco apparently messaged on Instagram in early April. This quickly turned into an Internet scandal, and in the wake of the screengrab controversy, many wondered if this exchange was promotion for his new film, or a viral hoax. Franco eventually confessed it wasn’t a hoax, and that he was embarrassed by his actions, while websites collected Clode's "best" Instagram photos and the Internet commented on her body. Franco and Rogen get to yuk it up for laughs on national TV, but is Clode getting to laugh about it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment