Monday, December 29, 2014

Sony Pictures, traitors

Someone told me we should all go see The Interview as our patriotic duty.

I pointed out that Sony Pictures is a Japanese corporation run by American traitors who email each other racist "jokes" about the president of the United States.

I don't really buy the story that North Korea had anything to do with the alleged hacking. North Korea is calling for an independent investigation. The FBI accusing North Korea is just part of Obama's "pivot to Asia."

I don't know what it will do for Rogen and Franco. My guess is that relatively few Americans even know who they are. With the publicity around this movie, people will be seeing them for the first time in a movie that even their admirers admit isn't very good. They'll still have their fanbase, but many more people will dislike them. How would that affect their careers?

No comments:

Post a Comment