Friday, February 20, 2015

Two and a Half Men

I haven't watched Two and a Half Men since Charlie Sheen left. But I did watch the series finale (most of it) last night and I was right to stop watching. 

Was the show always that filthy? I've never liked Ashton Kutcher. Angus T. Jones appeared looking slim and fit but a bit goat-like in his beard and long hair. Young men shouldn't have beards and they should keep them trimmed if they do. 

John Cryer was looking old. A beard would help him. 

They kept making jokes about the show being a show. Angus T Jones kept smiling and looking at the audience when he made jokes which may have been a reference to the fact that he actually did this as a kid. They kept having to cut away from him because he would laugh at the jokes.

I'm glad I quit watching that thing.

I still marvel at the way middling movie actors like Charlie Sheen become great TV stars.

Oh---and I quit watching by then, but apparently Charlie Sheen did not appear on the show, but they had a stand-in for him we only saw from the back.

It probably would have been better if they hadn't stretched it out to an hour. And if it didn't have Ashton Kutcher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment