Sunday, August 23, 2015

I ate at Subway

I went to Subway. There's one a block and a half away. I couldn't think of what else to eat. So I go in there and there's the same guy working who was there last time I went in. He has short black hair and is unshaven. He looks like a university student, and he's strangely fat. I imagine he was athletic until recently, but now he's put on a lot of weight, but it hasn't affected his appearance from the neck up. He has an overweight body but a normal neck and head. It looks weird.

He asks a lot of questions in a loud voice but he's not being friendly or trying to make conversation. 

"I'LL BE WITH YOU IN A MINUTE, MAN." After a minute. "WHAT CAN I GET FOR YOU, MAN."

I ordered.

"WHAT KIND OF CHEESE, MAN?"

I told him.

"YOU WANT IT TOASTED, MAN?"

Yes.

"WHAT ARE YOU UP TO, MAN?"

Nothing.

"YOU SEE ANY GOOD MOVIES LATELY, MAN?"

No.

"WHAT VEGGIES YOU WANT, MAN?"

I told him.

"FOR HERE OR TO GO, MAN?"

To go. I paid him.

"YOU'RE SET TO GO, MAN."

I'm not going back there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment