Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Need something to binge watch

Looking for something else to binge watch. I know it's wrong, but I can't help it. I could make another stab at Breaking Bad, but it's hard to get into a second time.

And I'll say this again---there are things Walter White did that people thought were just terrible, like killing Gale.Someone called Gale a "true innocent". How was he a true innocent? He was producing methamphetamine, working for a killer which he rationalized with the amoral ravings of Ayn Rand.

Another thing was killing that monster, Mike. We should have been proud of Walter. I know he's not real, but Mike should have died a slower, more agonizing death.

Walt's problem was that he kept wanting to kill people with science. When he simply shot someone or ran them over, I found it strangely admirable.

But now I need something new. Modern Family would be good but it's not on video. I haven't seen old episodes of Star Trek in years. The Sopranos doesn't interest me. I watched a couple of episodes of that Lena Dunham show and I'm not sure how I felt about it. I watched a couple of episodes of that zombie show and it didn't grab me.

No comments:

Post a Comment