Sunday, February 26, 2017

Oscars

The Oscars is/are on. Haven't seen a thing. Usually there are one or two I want to lose, but I don't even know what was nominated.

I don't know about this propaganda short about the "White Helmets".

I was probably out getting a hamburger when this happened, but J. Elvis Weinstein tweeted:

Samuel L. Jackson said "La La Land" like a teacher announcing his least favorite student got elected class president.
You can see it for yourself here: http://jezebel.com/here-is-samuel-l-jackson-being-forced-to-give-la-la-la-1792772529

Wish I knew what La La Land was. I could google it, but I'm not going to.

 It turns out that Isabelle Huppert's last name is pronounced "oo-PAIR". I'm glad I watched.

And...

...I'm glad I kept watching. It just ended. It had to happen sooner or later. Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway announced the wrong winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment