Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Jaden Smith, vegan, ricotta cheese


Jaden Smith eating like a normal youngster with Justin Bieber and friends.

Okay, it all makes sense now.

Jaden Smith got whatever religious undergarment he wears in a bunch and tweeted his outrage because the Lemon Ricotta Pancakes he ordered from The Four Seasons room service were "spiked with cheese".

The young fellow is a vegan and doesn't know what ricotta cheese is.

 It's been pointed out that even non-ricotta pancakes contain non-vegan ingredients.

When I was his age, I had never purchased ricotta cheese or understood its purpose, but I knew what it was because I would shop for groceries and I'd see it in the store. I lived at home---I wasn't forced to survive on my own. I just happened to buy groceries like a normal person.

It was around that time that some friends and I were watching The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and I took them down to Safeway to show them what headcheese looked like. They were shocked.

Poor Jaden Smith has been sheltered to the point that he can't function as a vegan without constant supervision.

Also, he thinks that eating anything non-Vegan is likely to cause his immediate death. He tweeted:
"The Four Seasons In Toronto Spiked My Pancakes With Cheese, I'm Surprised I'm Still Alive."

Don't judge the boy too harshly. The Four Seasons weathered his blistering attack just fine without our help.

I myself have been served pancakes prepared with cottage cheese, the poor man's ricotta cheese, and I didn't care for it. They're pancakes. Lousy stinkin' pancakes. Why try to turn them into a gourmet treat?

No comments:

Post a Comment