Saturday, July 29, 2017

Shkreli jury starts deliberating Monday


Shkreli didn't testify at his trial, but, if he had, this is what he'd look like being sworn in.

I knew a guy who went to a lawyer to get SSI while undergoing a lengthy medical treatment. The lawyer listened to him describe his situation. The first thing the lawyer told him was to practice looking sad.

Martin Shkreli was reportedly making faces throughout his trial. His lawyers MUST have told him to knock it off. Look in a mirror or practice with friends or family, but learn to maintain a neutral expression.

“...every single witness said there’s something wrong with Martin Shkreli,” his own lawyer told the jury.

I don't know why I'm complaining. The jury starts deliberating Monday and if looking like a jerk helps send him to prison, I'm all for it.

Shkreli, by the way, said on Facebook, "Trial's over tomorrow, bitches. Then if I'm acquitted, I get to fuck Lauren Duca." He was referring to a Teen Vogue contributor. He's been kicked off Twitter for harassing her there.

What I find striking is that he says "...if I'm acquitted". Like he doesn't have much confidence that he will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment