Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Maybe I shouldn't attack Anthony Weiner

There's really not much point in attacking a guy who EVERYONE is already attacking, although I am about the only one who keeps pointing out the unrelated fact that he's a Zionist. I think I'm seething with less hatred than others. I haven't speculated on what indignities await him in prison but I think I'd be more amused than other people if he turned fugitive.

Really though! Blubbing in court! Is two years really that bad? Palestinian children are treated far worse every day.



Republicans attack him as a typical Democrat and Democrats blame him for Trump's election. The FBI found Clinton's emails all over Weiner's laptop while investigating his sex crimes.

The girl he was sexting was trying to write a book about him. I'm not sure a book by a fifteen-year-old would have much chance, but you can self-publish anything now. I'd probably buy it on Kindle if she made it available.

In fact, since they're not publishing her name, anyone could write a book claiming to be a teenage girl who sexted with Weiner. When it's exposed as a hoax, just say it was satire.

A lot of convicts pass the time by writing. This would be a good chance for Weiner to write a self-pitying yet steamy sext memoir. His political career is over. He can't get a teaching job. He's not a lawyer like other Congressmen---his now-worthless degree was in Political Science. He had reportedly been looking for work in the restaurant business and I guess someone might hire him even though he'll be a registered sex offender when he gets out. Maybe writing books on sexting would be a good career for him. How-to books are always big.

Start with a sexting book. Then a memoir about sexting rehab. Then a book about sexting relapse and more sexting. Later, he could write a thriller about a handsome young congressman who uses his sexting prowess to thwart a terror plot on Capitol Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment