Monday, November 27, 2017

Al Franken doesn't remember, but he's terribly sorry


Al Franken can't remember doing any of that stuff but can't rule it out. He can't remember every single photo someone took.
MURPHY: “Are they mistaken that their butt was grabbed is that what you are saying?”
FRANKEN: “I am not saying that. As I said, I take thousands of photos. I don’t remember these particular photos.”
MURPHY: “With all due respect, people are going to find it hard to believe that someone such as yourself wouldn’t know that they were grabbing someone’s butt.”
FRANKEN “I can understand how some people would see it that way.”
MURPHY: “But have you ever placed a hand on some woman’s butt?”
FRANKEN: “I can’t say that it hasn’t happened. In crowded chaotic situations, I can’t say that I have not done that. I am very sorry if these women experienced that.”
I don't know. Doesn't sound good, and he must know it doesn't sound good, but he may be able to bluff his way through with this double talk.

Well, if he can pull it off, good for him, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment