Monday, November 27, 2017

Are the sexual harassment accusations over?

Richard Branson is being accused of sexual harassment. Says he can't remember committing that particular sexual assault. He seems to be the only new guy to be accused. Maybe the wave of accusations has run its course.

I'm disappointed that Shia LaBeouf hasn't been accused as I said, and there are other wealthy celebrities I wouldn't mind being rid of. Tom Cruise, obviously. Jesse Eisenberg. James Franco, who tried to molest a high school girl. Seth Rogen. That ape of a comedian Joe Rogan. Clint Eastwood, for what he did to Sandra Locke. 

I don't think George Takei should have been included in this. He had no position of power to keep his alleged victim from telling on him.

Look at Andy Dick. He's worse than any of them, but he wasn't included because he's already washed up and no one hesitates to have him arrested. 

Dustin Diamond has disappeared completely after his criminal conviction. I never watched Saved by the Bell but I hated that guy. It must be because I identify with him too completely. Mocked, despised. I keep asking myself what I would do in his shoes. He looks awful. He's tried different facial hair. Maybe a wig would help. Glasses might distract from problem areas. He should experiment with different hats.

Notice there are no accusations against Woody Allen. They TRIED to drag him into it by attacking him for commenting on Weinstein's case but they couldn't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment