Thursday, November 16, 2017

Al Franken sexually assaulted woman on USO tour

Al Franken confirms he sexually assaulted woman.

Now right-wing millionaire and Democratic Senator Al Franken has been forced to apologize for sexually assaulting shiksa radio anchor Leeann Tweeden on a USO tour.

Tweeden wrote, "He repeated that actors really need to rehearse everything and that we must practice the kiss. I said ‘OK’ so he would stop badgering me. We did the line leading up to the kiss and then he came at me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth."

Politico.com reports:
According to Tweeden, Franken crafted a performance skit during the trip to make the anchor kiss him against her will. “I felt disgusted and violated,” she said of the incident. “I tried to let it go, but I was angry.”

Tweeden wrote that it wasn’t until she returned from the overseas trip that she discovered a picture of the senator groping her as she slept.

Tweeden’s allegations were published Thursday on the radio station’s website accompanied by a picture depicting Franken grabbing the anchor’s breast while she slept aboard a C-17 cargo plane as they departed from Afghanistan.

In a statement, Franken said, "I certainly don’t remember the rehearsal for the skit in the same way, but I send my sincerest apologies to Leeann. As to the photo, it was clearly intended to be funny but wasn't. I shouldn't have done it."
Franken has called himself a "DLC Democrat" referring to the right-wing Democratic Leadership Council. He co-sponsored Senate Resolution 498 which supported the 2014 Israeli massacre of over 2,100 Palestinians in Gaza.

There's been talk about Al Franken running for president. The Forward ran an article suggesting that Franken could be the first Jewish president.

No. I don't think he can.

Newsweek quickly threw together an article on Franken. They quote him from a roast of Rob Reiner. He jokes about Reiner's father, Carl Reiner, raping his son and having his friends over to rape him:
“On a typical night, Carl would slip into Rob’s bed, roll him over, swab him down and say something like, ‘I’m thinking about hiring Morey Amsterdam to play Buddy Sorrell, what do you think? Well, the success of The Dick Van Dyke Show changed things dramatically. Carl started inviting many of his famous friends to fuck his son. That list includes some of the greats in comedy: Paul Lynde, Dom DeLuise, Rip Taylor, Danny Kaye, Charles Nelson Reilly and Rock Hudson—whom I frankly don’t think is that funny.”
You remember all that fuss about Kevin Spacey? Here Franken was joking about gay and seemingly gay men as child rapists.

There's lots more, but that'll do it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment