Monday, November 20, 2017

Turns out Charlie Rose is a pervert



Now Charlie Rose? He seemed so dignified. I heard he kept interrupting people and I noticed this watching his show one time, but I didn't watch it regularly.

Rose employed a lot of young women behind the scenes on his show. They became known as "Charlies Angels".

According to the Washington Post:
Most of the women said Rose alternated between fury and flattery in his interactions with them. Five described Rose putting his hand on their legs, sometimes their upper thigh, in what they perceived as a test to gauge their reactions. Two said that while they were working for Rose at his residences or were traveling with him on business, he emerged from the shower and walked naked in front of them. One said he groped her buttocks at a staff party.
 
Reah Bravo was an intern and then associate producer for Rose’s PBS show beginning in 2007. In interviews, she described unwanted sexual advances while working for Rose at his private waterfront estate in Bellport, N.Y., and while traveling with him in cars, in a hotel suite and on a private plane.
I learned about this the way I get a lot of news. I looked at Twitter, J Elvis Weinstein had tweeted "Charlie Rose but now he falls".

I thought, "Uh oh. I wonder what that's about."

I did a quick news search and sure enough.

Rose interviewing Bibi Netanyahu

No comments:

Post a Comment