Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everybody!

Don't have much to say, but on this joyous occasion I didn't want to have "Two Guys Commit Suicide" as my last entry on this blog.

I'll just share a few Xmas tweets by J Elvis Weinstein, the original Tom Servo:
Trump didn't bring back "Merry Christmas" but he did remold it into a snarky, defiant phrase.
I don't know precisely what this refers to. Not really a Christmas thing:
Did the Ewoks eat all the dead stormtroopers in the forest after the battle? 
It could take several days for me to become confident what day of the week it is again. 
I bought my wife an O. Henry book for Christmas and it turns out she just sold her eyes.
My wife was raised with the superstition that you NEVER cut paper after dark. She lives by it to this day. She's fine if I do it though. 
Jesus is trending. Phew, it's his birthday.
Thanks for coming, Little Drummer Boy, no really, there's nothing we'd like more than you playing your drum here in the maternity ward

No comments:

Post a Comment