Monday, December 11, 2017

What is wrong with those fucking English?

Think of the horrors these children were subjected to!
I read a comment online one time. An English guy said that when he was in school in the '60s or '70s, he forgot his "PE kit"--his gym clothes--so he had to go to PE class in his underwear.

"Sure, I believe that," I thought sarcastically. I assumed this was some weird but not terribly interesting British masochistic fantasy.

Then, last night, I did a news search on an unrelated topic. I had read something about Louis CK's perversion so I did a search for "shame based" and what came up was an article from a few days ago in an English newspaper about how children in what those people call a "primary school" were forced to take part in physical education in their underwear because they didn't have their "PE kit".

A critic in the local school system said it was a 1960's "shame based" English thing.

I'll never doubt the British again when they talk about how perverse their schools were.

No comments:

Post a Comment