Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Did Michael Douglas masturbate in front of an employee?

Michael Douglas (right) with child-killer Bibi Netanyahu.
"This would not be presented in a court of law. This is way past the statute of limitations," said Hollywood Zionist Michael Douglas.

Douglas's lawyer had been contacted by reporters investigating a story that he masturbated in front of an employee thirty years earlier.

"As I say, I will fess up to colorful [i.e. obscene] language, but the issue of masturbating in front of her? That rung is something I’ve only heard about the last year. It’s not an expression that related to the ’80s. So I thought it stunk."

Douglas is trying to get out in front of the story, to deny it before it's even reported.

I don't know if it's true or not. He has no evidence for his claim that the woman is trying to get a book deal, and it wouldn't be much of a book if the big selling point is him masturbating.

I would call the book The Time Michael Douglas Masturbated in Front of Me

No comments:

Post a Comment