Monday, January 8, 2018

James Franco, sexual predator

James Franco in heavy make-up and "Time's Up" lapel pin.
I can't stand James Franco anyway and I have a feeling this will have no effect on him, but several women went on Twitter to accuse of sexual harassment.


"Cute #TimesUp pin James Franco. Remember the time you pushed my head down in a car towards your exposed penis & that other time you told my friend to come to your hotel when she was 17? After you had already been caught doing that to a different 17 year old?" his ex-girlfriend Violet Paley tweeted. The actress made it clear that she was an adult at the time and had a consensual relationship with him but that doesn't mean he gets to push her head down toward his exposed penis in a car.

Sarah Tither-Kaplan, a former student at Franco's "acting school", tweeted that she was forced to appear nude in a movie the scumbag was directing. She was paid only a hundred dollars a day to appear in it. Franco claimed that the vaguely worded contract she signed required her to do it.

She tweeted: “Remember a few weeks ago when you told me the full nudity you had me do in two of your movies for $100/day wasn't exploitative because I signed a contract to do it? Times up on that! I 100% did not feel like I had a choice to say no.” and "If a famous actor who has the ability to make or break my career with the snap of his fingers offers me a part, I don't have bargaining power. I need work. I need to eat. I need a career."

In 2014 he tried to molest a high school girl online. He's a millionaire movie star who's been in college for years, but claimed had no other way to meet women.

No comments:

Post a Comment