Wednesday, January 17, 2018

James Franco--Then it IS true!

Well, there's been pretty much the same report on several different sites. James Franco's friends are worried about him. They're keeping an eye on him, but they don't seem to think he's suicidal. More like he might start binge eating.

But they all say this:
‘He is not surprised this came out. He reached out to multiple former students from his class, so he could speak to them. He’s genuinely remorseful,’ the insider added.
That confirms it. The accusations against him are horribly true.

I couldn't stand the guy anyway. His movie about the making of The Room might have been interesting to me, but not with him in it. It shouldn't matter to me, but I'm glad that more people will now share my prejudice.

No comments:

Post a Comment