Thursday, April 5, 2018

I wasn't what you'd call talented 2

 
I don't know how old I was--fourth or fifth grade, but I had ideas for movies:

A dog with a black belt in Judo who works for the police. And I don't mean some anthropomorphized cartoon dog. Just a regular dog.

An intelligent squirrel monkey who works with the police to fight crime. He can't talk or do anything a regular squirrel monkey couldn't do. I don't know why a monkey would care about human crime.

I made a little book about cowboys. Nothing but pictures of them shooting each other. Sometimes, one of them says "Good" as the other one dies.

Made a gangster comic book. A hood borrows the boss's car. He murders a man while committing an armed robbery and uses the boss's car to get away. The boss is angry at him for using his car in a crime and murders him, then says "No witnesses" and murders a couple of his own henchmen who are standing there. From there, it was just random murders.

Did a comic book on old computer paper of mole men invading the surface of the Earth. Detailed their efforts at exterminating humanity. A teacher found this disturbing.

All this stuff is lost to time, but I couldn't draw worth crap even by child standards.

What was wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment