Saturday, April 7, 2018

Tony Robbins must be a sex offender

Actual photo of Tony Robbins.
I came across this the same way I find out a lot of stuff. I read a tweet. J Elvis Weinstein said, "I would walk on hot coals to avoid a Tony Robbins seminar." I did a news search for Robbins.

Turns out Tony Robbins has attacked #MeToo, saying that women are just trying to feel "significant" and that he knows a man who now can't hire qualified women if they're good-looking. Even the people willing to spend a fortune to see him didn't respond well. Then he "proved" he was right by pushing a woman around in the audience. Here's the video:


Some time ago, Weinstein tweeted, "People who bring up your glass house all the time can't take criticism."

So what depravity is Tony "Lurch" Robbins covering up?

No comments:

Post a Comment