Sunday, June 10, 2012

About this blog

The time I was in high school

The reason I started this blog is that I saw some other movie blogs that seemed to be well-regarded. There was one where, at first glance, the blogger didn't seem to know the difference between blogging and tweeting. He wrote extremely short, abbreviated entries, but readers like it. People read his blog and link to it and comment on it.

It reminds me of the time in high school. I was in class. We were taking a test. We were given a list of short essay questions. I was writing out my answers. The guy sitting next to me was writing in tiny print on the sheet with the essay questions-----he was writing his "essays" in the space between lines on the sheet.

Then, when we got the tests back, I looked over and he got a higher grade than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment