Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Anthony Weiner wants cards and letters?

 
I've heard that people sign up on Twitter in hopes of being able to communicate with celebrities. It doesn't work. Writing to your favorite stars in prison would be a better bet. Sadly, there aren't that many celebrities in prison.

The New York Post reports that Anthony Weiner's email "away message" gives instructions for writing to him behind bars.

The message reads:
I'll be away for a while but I would love to stay in touch. As quaint as it may sound, the best way to reach me is by sending me a letter. When you write, I'll get you information about how email might work. 
So please include you full mailing address here and of course include it when you write.
And although you didn't ask, yes, you may send me books via Amazon. (No crock-pots or washer/dryers, though.) 
My address is: 
ANTHONY WEINER - Register # 79112-054
FMC DEVINS
FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTER
P.O.BOX 879
AYER, MA 01432 
In gratitude, Anthony
He seems pretty cheerful about it after making a fool of himself sobbing in court.

The message was intended for people who have his email address. I don't know that he's inviting just anyone to write him a nice letter.

As I said, it was published in the New York Post. Few enough people read this blog that I'm not adding much to the potential deluge of mail to the Federal Medical Center.

You might check google about the dangers of being pen pals with a sex offender.

No comments:

Post a Comment