Saturday, February 22, 2014

Kim Kardashian becoming a freak?

I was standing in line at the grocery store. There was a magazine. On the cover were pictures of Kim Kardashian. It said that she was spending a fortune on more and more plastic surgery which was destroying her looks. Among other things, the fat injected into her buttocks was putting her into the freak range.

Was I wrong to hope this was true?

Well, yes, of course I was wrong. That poor girl! Just because she's rich and doesn't deserve to be rich...

I don't know what her step-father is doing. Rumor has it that he's going for a sex change. He had his adam's apple trimmed down which is seems odd if you're not getting gender reassignment surgery. He doesn't seem to have facial hair. In any case, good for him! I wish him well.

No comments:

Post a Comment