Monday, April 23, 2018

Hulu doing Fyre Festival documentary series



I've never been interested in music. I have two brothers and a sister who are or used to be musicians, so I've been forced to attend scores of concerts and performances and forced to play music myself. I also don't like rich people, or at least I don't like IDEA of rich people. I might like them if I knew any.

So what do I care about the Fyre Festival? There's absolutely no way an event like this would ever have affected me in any way.

But I followed the story religiously. I couldn't identify with the victims---not the people who paid to attend the festival or the ones who lent millions of dollars to put it on, but I still wanted the monsters responsible prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

They did rip off local workers and businesses, too.

I just hope I'll be able to see the Hulu documentary series about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment