Thursday, January 23, 2014

Poor Justin Bieber

I was surprise how sad I was to hear the news. Justin Bieber had been arrested. The boy had been driving drunk, had smoked marijuana and taken prescription drugs and was racing on a residential street in Miami. He was in a Lamborghini and was racing a Ferrari.
 
They used a couple of SUVs the block the street so they could race.

"I ain't got no fucking weapons," Bieber told the police officer. "Why do you have to search me? What the fuck is this about?"

Why wasn't I glad the little puke got arrested?

He smiled for his mug shot, but looked more plaintive in the profile shot.
I've never listened to his music, never heard any song of his to the bitter end. I saw him in a skit at the end of an episode of Saturday Night Live and watched him being gunned down on YouTube.

I just hope they take his license before he kills somebody. He's being advised to check into rehab even if he doesn't think he needs to. I think he should move back home with his mother. And see a dermatologist about tattoo removal. I wonder if the court can order him to drive only a slightly underpowered mid-size sedan.
On CSI pretending to have his hands cuffed behind his back.

No comments:

Post a Comment