Monday, February 24, 2020

Harvey Weinstein taken away in handcuffs



Convicted of third degree rape which, it sounds like, is a surprisingly minor crime in New York, and of something called Criminal Sex Act in the first degree which is five to twenty-five years.

So it's prison for him. He'll appeal, obviously.

Well, I'm pretty happy about that.

He's no Bill Cosby. Other inmates won't adore him. I don't like Bill Cosby and haven't in years, but I felt concerned for his well-being when he was convicted. I shouldn't have because he's thriving in prison. Probably giving him a new lease of life.

Like Michael Jackson. Prison would have been the best thing for him. He could have finished high school, maybe taken come college courses and come out of prison a mature adult.

With Weinstein, I'm concerned that things won't nearly be harsh enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment