Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Horrible neighbor may be a film major

A completely different person who has nothing to do with them.

I drove up and parked in front of my house. One of the loud neighbors next door---one of the rich bastards from California whose parents bought the house for them to live in while they went to the university which means they'll be there for years without hope of them moving out---was outside walking around with a steadycam with a large SLR. 

Maybe he's a film major. He obviously has rich parents. There aren't film schools in California?

Those people are assholes. They can't go out in their yard without setting up speakers outside to blare their terrible music. I'm not the only one they're annoying, but I'm the only one who yells at them to turn it off. 

I waited until he stopped filming because I didn't want to be captured on video. I thought for a moment that it was too bad I kept yelling at them and calling the police because now I can't converse pleasantly with them about what they're doing. Then I thought, no, I don't want to talk to them. To hell with them.

2 comments:

  1. I also have that noisy neighbor problem. Seems they can't enjoy the music without bringing the sound system OUTSIDE and setting it at Decibel ONE MILLION, with the full subwoofer effect that comes right through the walls. Last time it happened I set up a boombox on the back porch, tuned to the classical station and CRANKED UP. With the back door closed I had only a pleasant muffling sound barrier that at least masked what THEY were playing. Realized within about an hour that their music had stopped; it normally would have gone on for hours.

    Go get 'em Waldo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty good! The other neighbors wanted to point speakers at them and play recordings of a crying baby.

    ReplyDelete