Sunday, August 28, 2022

Ready for Father's Day circa 1969

I don't know because I'm out of the game, but Father's Day must be coming up

I posted this photo some years ago and I saw that someone just tweeted it. Here are all the biggest child actors on CBS whenever this picture was taken. There's Billy Mumy from Lost in Space, Barry and Stanley Livingston from My Three Sons, Ron and Clint Howard from The Andy Griffith Show and Gentle Ben, and Anissa Jones and Johnny Whitaker from Family Affair.

I think I said the same thing about it last time---that out of seven child stars, four (two pairs) are siblings. This may be disheartening for would-be child actors without an older brother who already has a show. 

I think Johnny Whitaker's pants are unzipped. More than fifty years later, the picture is still in circulation. He'll live with that shame the rest of his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment