Saturday, April 2, 2022

Will Smith resigns in disgrace

Will Smith has resigned in disgrace from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences. I can't see how this would make the slightest difference to anyone, but I guess they take it seriously. Smith said he would accept any other "consequences" from them. I don't know what those would be. They can't do anything.

Berlin. Will Smith has embarrassed us in front of the Germans.

I never followed Smith's career. It took me years to start seeing Tom Hanks as a movie star after Bosom Buddies, but Will Smith was a rapper AND a sit-com star so there was more for me to overcome. 

I knew his children were odd or that they wanted everyone to think they were. I didn't know about his wife or that she assumed they had an open marriage. I knew they opened a Scientology-oriented school. Their son became "emancipated" at fifteen and I assume they went along with it because they thought he was billions of years old and kept being reincarnated.

No comments:

Post a Comment