Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Zachery Ty Bryan arrested again in Eugene, Oregon


Poor devil. Arrested for 4th degree assault and 3rd degree burglary. Has he been living here all this time? When he was arrested in 2020, I assumed he came here to flee the pandemic which was hitting Los Angeles much harder than it was here. 

This time he's being held without bail just a few miles from me. I could go hold a vigil for him outside the jail.
 
Last time, if I remember correctly, he strangled his girlfriend because he couldn't find his phone charger.
 
If it weren't for the domestic violence, he could be doing pretty well. There are local TV and radio commercials. It seems like there are always people making zero-budget movies.  I'm sure they'd love having a recognizable star. He could be Eugene's biggest fish.

He's forty-one. And he has seven children. He's not setting much of an example.

No comments:

Post a Comment