Saturday, April 6, 2024

I don't know what this tells you


Someone called Daniel Tosh claimed on his podcast that he went into a grocery store. He asked an employee why they were closed the other day. He alleged that the guy told him they shut down so an episode--the season finale--of The Kardashians could be filmed there. 

“This random grocery store person is telling me that they rented out the entire store, shut it down and then, they acted like they were grocery shopping...This was the scene that apparently happened: Kylie reveals that she’s pregnant again with Timothée’s kid. What a bombshell.”

The Kardashians deny it, but is any part of it true? Is Timothee Chalamet mixed up with the ghastly Kardashian "family"?

It's amazing to me that people take Chalamet so seriously. I saw him in Call Me By Your Name and he and Armie Hammer had absolutely no chemistry, then he was in a cannibal movie based on a young adult novel. I disliked him since he attacked Woody Allen, announced that he donated the few thousand dollars he was paid for Rainy Day in New York and would never appear in another one of his movies, so I say to hell with that guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment