Friday, December 21, 2018

In Order of Disappearance


I read on cracked.com that Hollywood is doing a remake of it. Will star Liam Neeson. I had seen it before and decided to watch it again. My mother keeps wanting to see movies but she doesn't know what she wants to see. She doesn't like old movies but she doesn't want to see any nudity or sex and she doesn't want any obscene language. So I was looking through Netflix and other Roku channels. Settled on this. How could she object to a snow plow driver who hunts down the terrible people who murdered his son? And she seems to like the movie okay.

Each time someone dies, their name appears on screen with a cross. Except for the Jewish guy. He gets a Star of David.

It bothers me a little that I would be useless if I had to kill Norwegians. I could shoot them if I got close enough to them and they didn't shoot me first, but I couldn't beat information out of them.

Serbian criminals are shocked to see Norwegians cleaning up after their dog.

She's picking up its pooh.

What does she do with it?

Who knows. It's a Norwegian thing.

A little like the Russian movie Dead Man's Bluff, or Zhmurki (Жмурки) in certain respects. Could make a nice double feature if you could take that much violence.

No comments:

Post a Comment