Friday, January 31, 2020

Weinstein looks worse naked than anyone dared imagine



I haven't been following the trial, but I read something about it.

"Good lord! Is this true?" I thought.

I googled it and found other articles reporting the same thing.

Jessica Mann testified that Harvey Weinstein has no testicles:
“The first time I saw him fully naked,” she said, “I thought he was deformed and intersex. He has an extreme scarring that I didn’t know, maybe [he] was a burn victim …”
“He does not have testicles, and it appears that he has a vagina,” she claimed, saying she had oral sex with Weinstein.

As Mann claimed that he had deformed genitals, Weinstein dropped his head.

“He also peed on me once,” she also said of Weinstein, who is 67.

Prosecutor Joan Illuzzi asked Mann to describe Weinstein’s hygiene.

“It was very bad,” she said. “He smelled like shit — excuse me, sorry, like poop. He just was dirty.”
Read the rest of it here if you want. That's a link to Vulture. There are other horrible things.

As I understand it, she had consensual sex with Weinstein. If that's the case, then that girl is truly a saint. And Weinstein is even a bigger monster for later raping her.

No comments:

Post a Comment