Sunday, September 18, 2022

"King" Charles cracks down on royal subjects

"Oy! What's all this then!"
The British are now arresting people for criticizing monarchy. It was reported a couple of years ago that when the queen finally died, they were going to get Charles coronated very quickly, before people started questioning whether they needed a parasitic royal family at all.

A professor was arrested for yelling "Who elected him!" at an appearance by Charles. Cops dragged him away and said they may still charge him with a crime for asking an obvious question. Even implied criticism is a crime. 

Maybe leaving the EU means they no longer have free speech protections normal countries have.

I would have been tempted to yell, "Who died and made you king!" and then, as police dragged me away, I would tell them "I was asking a question!" Then I'd demand to speak to the American consulate.

No comments:

Post a Comment