Saturday, September 17, 2022

My dream about the queen's death

I told about this before.

A few years ago, I dreamed I was in England to attend the queen's funeral. The queen was lying in state somewhere and I was going to go pay my respects such as they were, but I didn't know where she was. There was a cop standing there, so I was going to go ask him, "Where's the queen at?" But then I realized that since the queen was dead, there was a NEW queen and he wouldn't know if I meant the late queen or the new queen, so I didn't ask.

I slowly woke up and realized that I could have phrased the question differently and if the guy misunderstood, I could explain what I meant.

I also realized that if the queen really was dead, I might be psychic so I quickly googled it and, no, she was fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment