Sunday, March 3, 2024

Richard Lewis, RIP

I watched Richard Lewis's last episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm. Kind of an awful episode where much of the humor revolved around looking up the leg of men's shorts and seeing their genitalia. This is what we would have been watching on Seinfeld all these years if it hadn't been for the snotty network censors. 

It's been noted elsewhere that, in the episode, that Lewis told David that he would leave money for him in his will. 

"When I die, I want you to know how much I care about you."

From a statement by Larry David:

“Richard and I were born three days apart in the same hospital and for most of my life he’s been like a brother to me. He had that rare combination of being the funniest person and also the sweetest. But today he made me sob and for that I’ll never forgive him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment