Monday, July 30, 2018

Features shot on Flip camcorder

What is This Film Called...Love?

I saw that one movie, a documentary of sorts, filmed in Mexico City by Mark Cousins. He was there waiting for a flight out and used a Flip camcorder to film himself walking around talking to a picture of Sergei Eisenstein.

Later, I looked at a bad, obscure Roku channel that had a horror movie on it alleged to have been filmed on a Flip camcorder. I didn't watch it. Probably wasn't any good, but at least it had a gimmick. I thought I could go back and watch it later but I couldn't find it again.

I found a list online somewhere of movies filmed with a Canon XL1, but I've looked and found nothing about movies filmed on a Flip camera. Might be a good reason for that. There could be hundreds that nobody ever heard of.

Anybody know of any?

Years ago a guy thought he could raise money from Nokia to shoot a movie on a cell phone. Nokia didn't go for it which was probably wise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment