Saturday, May 28, 2022

Depp-Heard closing arguments which I didn't watch

In a happier time.
I looked on You Tube. I could have watched the closing arguments in the Johnny Depp/Amada Heard trial, but, no.

I watched a little of the testimony. One psychologist spoke freely in psychological gobbledygook, not simplifying for the jury, which must have been refreshing.

I know that Johnny Depp fans have overwhelmed Amber Heard admirers online, but, in theory, that shouldn't affect the outcome. I'm rooting for Amanda just to see Depp's fans struggle to cope with the verdict. Marrying a drug addict/alcoholic couldn't have been easy for her.

Think of Ronnie Howard, Ricky Schroeder or---I don't know---Booboo Stewart. Ronnie and Ricky now call themselves Ron and Rick. Mr Stewart now puts "Booboo" in quotation marks. Maybe there's already an actor named "John Depp" which leaves Depp with little choice but continue calling himself "Johnny" into old age.

You know what good names would be for aspiring actors? Tonto Depp for boys and Amber Depp, Jr, for girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment