Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Timothee Chalamet somewhere

I saw a clip on the Variety website (scroll down a little---you'll see it) of Timothee Chalamet waving slightly to a crowd at a film festival. He was there to promote his teen cannibal movie. Half the people in the crowd were holding up cell phones to record the moment. Why do people do this? The world is already awash with video of Timothee Chalamet.

One time, Bill Clinton came to town and my mother and sister wanted to see him. They wanted me to bring a camera to get his picture. I told them there were millions of pictures of him freely available to them. But they insisted. I brought an Argus C-3, an early 35mm camera first produced in 1939. I did get a picture of him but there was a big crowd and all you could see was his hair. The thought flashed in my head, "I can't get a clear shot!" but I didn't blurt that out.

But they were excited. "That's his hair!"




No comments:

Post a Comment