Saturday, February 4, 2023

I should learn more about Harry & Meghan

I don't know what I'm supposed to think about "Prince" Harry and his consort, Meghan. I quoted an article from a supposedly left-wing website that sided with Charles and William. If the article had a working class angle, I don't know what it was.

I was at my sister's house and briefly discussed Netflix. I said I had cancelled it because every time I looked at it, there was absolutely nothing I wanted to see and if there was, I could watch it somewhere else. But I said I briefly wished I had it so I could see that Prince Harry thing on there. I got over it quickly, but, for a couple of minutes, I thought I might like to see it, not out of sympathy for anyone but just to see what people were talking about, if their disdain for one snotty British royal or another was justified. 

My sister and her husband seemed angry. What did I want to watch THAT for? Like I was some kind of idiot.

I don't know what they didn't like about them. I had to explain why people called Prince William "Pugsly"----that he had bad genes. He had seemed like perfectly nice boy but it was just a matter of time before he became just like the rest of his Addams Family-like kin. And I pointed out that Harry enjoyed murdering people in Afghanistan because he said it was like playing a video game.  

I could have watched Harry and Meghan interviewed by Oprah or on 60 Minutes for free and I opted out. I think I should get some credit for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment