Saturday, September 29, 2018

Beloved humanitarian punched in the face

This may be the first thing I've ever seen Lindsay Lohan in.


It was broadcast live on Instagram.

Apparently in Moscow, she approaches a family who she claims are Syrian refugees. Others thought they were Roma. She wants to take the children from the parents. They're sitting on the ground which she calls "the floor". She thinks that the family getting up and walking away from her is "child trafficking". She follows, haranguing and filming them as they try to get away.

“You’re ruining Arabic culture by doing this. You’re taking these children they want to go. I’m with you. Don’t worry, the whole world is seeing this right now, I will walk forever, I stay with you don’t worry.”

Finally the mother punches her in the face and she starts crying. “I’m like in shock right now, I’m just like so scared."

She lived in Dubai for a time. She uses a few word in Arabic and speaks in a phony accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment