Friday, August 16, 2019

Peter Fonda, RIP



He was cinema's least convincing Hell's Angel. That's a point in his favor.

I've seen him in more things than I realized.

The main movies I remember him in were Easy Rider, Dirty Mary Crazy Larry, Futureworld and Fighting Mad. But I also saw Race with the Devil, The Trip, The Wild Angels and The Limey.

I've googled this and couldn't find it, but I remember hearing that Peter Fonda was at school when his father returned from the Navy. He stopped at the school to pick up his son and Peter hid. Which I can understand. I see videos now of fathers returning from a war and surprising their children at school and the kids are always excited and run to them. If it were me, I'd probably freeze up, glance in my father's direction then pretend I didn't see him and avoid eye contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment