Sunday, November 24, 2019

Hunter Biden's a terrible degenerate

DNA has reportedly proved that Hunter Biden fathered a child in Arkansas while he was still sleeping with his dead brother's widow. In May, he secretly married a woman he'd known for week.

As I've said before, I think it's a Cain and Abel thing. Joe Biden carried on and on about his dead son, Beau---how he was the finest human being he had ever known, how he exemplified his own finest qualities and how he would make a great president one day. And there was Hunter Biden, the drug addict, listening to all this. THAT'S what made him go after his dead brother's wife.

"NOW who's the better man!" Hunter Biden probably thought.

Hunter Biden married South African Melissa Cohen ten days after they met. The have matching Hebrew tattoos. Biden's wife divorced him in part because he spent large sums of money on drugs, prostitutes and gifts for his lady friends.

“Thank you for giving my son the courage to love again,” Joseph Biden told Cohen.


There's no telling how soon they'll get divorced.

Surely Hunter Biden knows he's not helping his father's campaign.

"I got married because I thought it would help you!" Hunter will no doubt tell his father.

"How would it help me to have you marry a stranger?"

Then, in another week:

"Well, I divorced Melissa like you wanted!"

"You WHAT?"

And a week after that:

"You got nothing more to worry about! I took care of EVERYTHING!"

"What do you mean?"

"I got married again! That's what you wanted, isn't it?"

"Married to whom?"

"Doris."

"What's her last name?"

"Biden, of course."

"What was her last name before you married her?"

"I'm not sure."

No comments:

Post a Comment