Saturday, October 17, 2020

Zachary Ty Bryan


There's a lesson here for all of us. Don't get arrested on a Friday. You could be in jail all weekend before they set bail.

39-year-old former child actor Zachary Ty Bryan is in the Lane County Jail just a few miles from where I write this. He was arrested last night for strangling his girlfriend. He tried to take her cell phone when she called police which it turns out is also a crime. He didn't kill her or anything.

I don't know how serious it is. I had a former co-worker who I heard got arrested so I started googling him from time to time. He got arrested a lot. He was the Shia LaBeouf of Eugene. He was arrested a couple of times for strangulation and nothing seemed to come of it.

So maybe Zachary will be okay, poor devil. 

I wonder what he was doing here.

IMDb shows he has a few producer credits from 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment